Australian made QUANTUM® is a homogeneous sheet vinyl floor with a contemporary colour palette and unique visual, combining excellent durability and maintenance characteristics. Quantum is especially suitable for facilities subject to high daily use.
Reasons to Specify:
- Low maintenance, protective polyurethane reduces initial and ongoing maintenance and increases scuff resistance.
- No need to apply polish.
- Flexible for ease of installation.
- Homogeneous construction for excellent dent and gouge resistance.
- Embossed surface texture and multi-colour chip visual assist maintenance and help hide soiling and wear patterns.
- Applications include: Retail, Education, Health care, Office, Light industrial, Hospitality
- Australian Made.
Overall Thickness EN 428: 2.0mm
Classification (Use Area) EN ISO 10874: Commercial 34, Industrial 43
Installation & Maintenance
Daily: Sweep, vacuum, static mop. Regularly damp mop, wet scrub and burnish; use Once ‘n Done Floor Cleaner (*or similar pH 7.0-8.5 neutral cleaner). Frequency and type of maintenance required depends on traffic flow, application, environmental conditions and customer requirements. Light and accent colours can require more maintenance, where practical choose darker, more camouflaging colours.
Armstrong Flooring SV-200 Adhesive