Armstrong's Natural Creations ArborArt LVT range features realistic contemporary, rustic and exotic wood visuals that provide the warmth and appeal of natural hardwood.
Reasons to Specify:
- Features a high resolution print layer which features realistic wood looks.
- Low maintenance polyurethane (PUR) reinforced to aid maintenance.
- Traditional ‘glue down’ installation for added security in high traffic areas.
- Heavy commercial rating and wear layer for durability in high use areas.
- Applications include: Retail, Hospitality, Education, Health and Aged Care, Residential
Overall Thickness: 2.5mm
Wear Layer: 0.55mm
Classification (Use Area) EN ISO 10874: Commercial 33, Industrial 42
Installation & Maintenance
Routine care: Daily: Sweep, vacuum, static mop. Regularly damp mop, wet scrub and burnish; use Once ‘n Done (or similar pH 7.0-8.5 neutral cleaner). Frequency and type of maintenance required depends on traffic flow, application, environmental conditions and customer requirements. Light and accent colours can require more maintenance, where practical choose darker, more camouflaging colours.
Armstrong Flooring LVT-100