Australian Made ECO-ACCOLADE®: the next level of best practice PVC. Eco-Accolade is yet another environmental innovation from Armstrong Flooring Australia. Based on Accolade Plus our durable homogeneous sheet vinyl floor, Eco-Accolade incorporates up to 64% recycled and reclaimed content. The recycled material consists of post consumer and post industrial plastics as well as Armstrong Flooring off-cuts from construction sites, reflecting our 'whole of product lifecycle' approach.
Reasons to Specify:
- Eco-Accolade contains up to 64% of post consumer/post industrial recycled and in process reclaimed materials.
- Ecospecifier Green Tag GreenRate Level A accredited.
- Third party Best Practice PVC certified.
- Eco-Accolade demonstrates Armstrong Flooring's flexibility in meeting the needs of architects and interior designers as well as achieving outstanding environmental outcomes.
- Based upon four of the best selling standard Accolade Plus colours, thereby offering continuity throughout a design scheme.
- Offers the benefits of a traditional vinyl floor with a modern textured visual.
- Exclusive homogeneous formulation including replenishing polyurethane throughout the thickness of the floor.
- Excellent durability, maintainability, resilience and resistance to indentation, rolling loads and static loads.
- Applications: healthcare, education, office and hospitality.
- Australian Made
Roll Length ISO 24341: 16m
Overall Thickness ISO 24346: 2.0mm
Classification (Use Area) EN 685: Commercial 34, Industrial 43
Installation & Maintenance
Daily: Sweep, vacuum, static mop. Regularly damp mop, wet scrub and burnish; use Once ‘n Done Floor Cleaner (*or similar pH 7.0-8.5 neutral cleaner). Frequency and type of maintenance required depends on traffic flow, application, environmental conditions and customer requirements. Light and accent colours can require more maintenance, where practical choose darker, more camouflaging colours.
Traditional Maintenance: Polish Optional
Wall Base: Rubber, Vinyl
Transitions:Metal, Wood, Vinyl Stair Treads, Risers, Rubber Tiles
Underlayment: Quiet Comfort™ Luxury Flooring (S-1840)
Product is recyclable through the On&On™ Floor Recycling Program and may be subject to limitations. To learn more visit: ArmstrongFlooring.com/reclaim.
EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) indicate a product that has been third-party certified (Type III) with regard to life-cycle environmental impacts that conform to ISO 14025, 14040, 14044, and ISO 21930. APD (Armstrong Flooring Product Declarations) disclose product ingredients, reporting their Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number (CASRN®), role, and screening against regulatory and non-regulatory references; provide a snapshot of environmental impact reports in our EPDs; detail key sustainability information; and summarize performance attributes of the product.
Armstrong Flooring is a responsible manufacturer, implementing and using processes that are both socially and environmental responsible, including deliberate raw materials and product testing and selection for the highest quality products.
Product has been tested and complies with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method V1.1 (2010) and/or the South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule #1168.
FloorScore® provides third-party certification that products are tested and comply with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method for Testing and Evaluating Volatile Organic Chemical (VOC) Emissions. As part of FloorScore certification, manufacturing processes, supply chain, and chemical sources are also verified and audited. FloorScore certified products meet strict Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) requirements
Product contains no Ortho-Phthalates.